At Childwall Abbey School we have lots of people to support you so that you are able to enjoy attending and achieving. We want you to feel safe and happy. We want you to know that you can always ask for help or advice.
We help in lots of different ways, including:
- Confidence building
- Talking to parents on your behalf or supporting you to tell them how you feel.
- Helping you to get into school regularly and on time.
- Supporting you if you need help in a particular subject or lesson
- Offering a quiet place where you can come and sort out any problems.
Our Pastoral Team includes:
- Form Teachers
- Form LSOs
- Mr Maloney – Safeguarding and Attendance
- Mrs Shaw – Safeguarding and Interventions
- Mr Radford – Learning Mentor (acting)
- Mrs Piercy, Mr Morrow – Mental Health and Wellbeing
- ALP 1 - Mr Williams, Ms McClelland - Quiet working
- ALP 2 - Mrs Drewitt, Ms Halliday, Ms Dorian - Transition
- ALP 3 - Mrs Davies, Mrs Tootle – Social Communication support
- ALP 4 - Ms Mason – Learning Intervention
- ALP 5 – Mr Mills – STEAM Intervention
If you ever feel that you need support or are worried in any way, there are lots of people who are ready to listen. We all work together to help each other.